Innovation Without Frustration
My strategy in working with my clients is to assess needs, implement change, and increase productivity with respect to their time, budget, and overall comfort with technology.
With Systems Restore, you will not only be working with someone who can successfully administer new tools, but who can also explain how these tools work and why they are preferable to any alternatives.
Contact me directly so we can discuss your specific needs.
My focuses are:
For clients who are looking to set up a completely new system, website, or communication service, my services include, but are not limited to:
- Office 365
- Amazon Web Services
- Company Website (hosting, development, maintenance, etc)
- Phone Systems (Lync, Cisco, Avaya, Norstar, Shortel, and beyond)
- Wifi and Wireless Solutions
- Messaging Services (email, IM, video, presence, etc.)
- Security (implementation, compliance, and best practice)
- Storage Solutions (cloud, on premise)
- Backups (cloud, on premise)
Technology is evolving at an accelerated pace, and it is becoming increasingly difficult for businesses to keep up. With my knowledge of developing technologies and speed of deployment, I aim to equip clients with advantageous tools without disrupting their business. Bringing companies up to speed with the newest innovations can not only save time and increase productivity, but it can also save money.
Some of the ways I help clients taken advantage of new technologies are:
- Implementing Office 365
- Server & Desktop Virtualization
- Cloud solutions
- Mobile Device, and Tablet Incorporation
- Improve Security Processes
- Application Updates
- Workflow Improvement, and Automation
- Unified Communications
For clients who are already employing a specific IT setup that they are heavily invested in and cannot make a drastic move, I will work to enhance the existing system. It is crucial to keep your technology current to keep up with other competition, but new tools can be expensive. Instead, I can assess weaknesses in the current system and identify areas where progression can and should take place.
This can include:
- Fixing broken tools
- Automate manual processes
- Reduce carbon footprint – Go Green!
- Migrate to cloud services
- Make all things simple, usable, and efficient
Once I have assessed a client’s current system and/or implemented new tools and transformations, I will continue to provide ongoing maintenance and support of those tools.
- Help Desk Support
- Remote Network Monitoring
- Moves, Adds, and Changes
There are times when a company is under a tight deadline to release a new software, set up a new system, or launch a new operation but does not have the resources to work within that time constraint. While addressing that reality, I can provide solutions and resources to condense the length of the project with minimal disruption to current business and increased deployment success.
Examples of such projects are:
- Unified Communications Implementation
- Hyper Converged Networking Migration / Transition
- New Application Implementation / Migration
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Application Upgrades
- Advanced Training